dimanche 2 novembre 2014

Summer in October...





Détails:

Total look Zara
Sac: Rebecca minkoff

16 commentaires:

  1. Tu es canon dans cette tenue!!!
    Deltrey de deltreylicious blog mode et beauté

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Nice look ^^

    kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. j'adore ton look !! très rock glamour !! les chaussures sont canons !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. of course dear! you have an amazing blog!thanks for asking! im following you from now on via bloglovin lookbook and gfc! waiting for you now! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lovely outfit!

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! You have a really great sense of style and I am definitely following you now! Waiting for you to follow me back! ;)

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. we followed! blog looks great, beautiful photos XO

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great post! I love your shorts! :) Yes, I would like to follow each other. Followed you via GFC and Bloglovin. I would be happy if you follow me back! :)

    Hugs :)
    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wouahou !!! Les jambes rêve !!!

    Bisous ;)
    Melle Lunettes

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Awesome Photos and interesting Stuff. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    Greetings Sophia xx
    M Y B L O G.
    I N S T A G R A M.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. J'adore ton look !
    Tout à fait ce que je pourrai porter :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hello pretty, thanks for your comment on my blog
    I follow you now, followme please
    I am your follower 248

    kises

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Great outfit! :) xx I like the shorts.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'd like to follow back. Your turn now.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Google+ Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...