mardi 4 novembre 2014

New Balance.....again!






Détails:
Total look:Zara
Sac:Aldo
Sneakers: New Balance

29 commentaires:

  1. Amazing!!! And you have a great blog. Let me know if you want we follow each other by GFC, bloglovin', google+, etc. I hope so: I'll be waiting for you!!! Have a nice day!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Loving all black outfits and this it's so on point!
    The jacket its awesome!
    You have such a lovely blog, would you like to follow each other via GFC? Please tell me on my blog so I can follow you back!
    Kisses!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Just followed you back!
      Have a nice day and stay in touch!

      xx

      Supprimer
  3. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Les new balance.. La base :)

    http://capricedefemme.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. très sympa ce look ! Les NB j'adore !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Cool outfit! A pair of New Balance sneakers just always looks so effortless and cool!

    Sadly, I can't see that you followed me on bloglovin. Could you do it again?

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. You look gorgeous, I really love the bag and shoes! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. j'adore ton sac =) très jolie look. bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Coucou,

    Oh, très jolie look ! :D
    Je suis fan de tes New balance !

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Love this pictures! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Thank you for your comment in my blog, and yes i would like to follow each other, folloe me first then let me know so that i can follow you back.

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Trop mignon ton petit sac :)
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Great casual look, love those sneakers, so comfy ;)
    Thanks for stopping by and following, followed back ! xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Wow – love this look! You look absolutly stunning and your hair is amazing!
    Would wear the outfit, too and I want all the products in my closet!
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going! ♥
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. J'adore les New Balance ! De cette couleur c'est super !

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Très jolie ces look j'adore tes new balance et ton jolie petit sac :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Ain't nothing wrong with New Balance all day every day!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Jolie blouson, jolies baskets^^
    bisous
    Ann'so M
    http://annsom.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. J'aime bien la couleur de tes New balance !

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. it's a shame we don't have many aldo stores in Australia because we're totally obsessed with that bag. we love the floral detailing on it soooo much!!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Thanks for following me, i followed you too via GFC <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Fab look <3
    Would u like to follow each other?
    follow me via gfc and i will follow u back for sure (gfc)

    xoxo
    www.Arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Google+ Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...