vendredi 9 novembre 2012

HOME SWEET HOME.

Pour changer et surtout parceque je me sentais pas trés bien , hier j 'ai decidé de faire un petit shooting dans my sweet little home ;)

WEARING: Top:Zara, pant:Stradivarius, Shoes: Call it spring

Follow me on FACEBOOK

8 commentaires:

  1. Love your pale pink lace blouse with those jeans and pumps! Gorgeous look:)!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great top! You look really cute :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love yoou look of the day :)

    Have a Fantastic Friday !!


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such a pretty blouse and i love the color of your pants. you're so pretty! thanks for dropping by at my blog. I'm following you now via gfc :)

    Love, Maria
    www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love the top and pretty colored pants!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. you have such a nice blog !
    btw I'm holding a giveaway of 4 clothes for free in my blog,how about joining my GIVEAWAY? it would be an honor if you join :))

    Journal J ft. Cloth Inc giveaway

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. SALUT MA BELLE
    tu passe plus sur mon blog,,,,
    j'aime bien ta tenue

    RépondreSupprimer

Google+ Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...