dimanche 19 août 2012

Harbour island 3

Those are the last pictures from my trip NY-Bahamas....Enjoy ! Noubliez pas de voter pour moi au concours"Jesuislamode" pour mon outfit "SWEET SUMMER OUTFIT" : http://www.jesuislamode.net/jslm/decrypte/

12 commentaires:

  1. j'ai le droit de te tuer?! *o*

    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. your shades are awesome!

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merci :)
    Jolies photos !
    Bises ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello dear,
    thnks for your lovely comment
    i love this cool look
    followed you on gfc and bloglovin
    hope you follow back
    kisses

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. wow..these photos are stunning..I would love to go.. You know I am coming to morocco in NOV!!!!! I cannot wait!!! Love your blog...do you want to follow each other?

    have a great day love:)


    EDGYMIX Bloglovin
    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Aww- thank you so much for saying that. What a nice comment! I haven't been to your blog before! I really like this shoot- and the second photo is so adorable, it looks like you had a great time. :)

    I am now your NEWEST follower on GFC + BLOGLOVIN'! :D I hope you can stop by again and follow me back now too! ^_^ New post will be up in a few hours too! :D I'd love your opinion on it!

    God bless,
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. very nice summer look xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au

    Win $300 to spend on Boticca!
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/win-300-to-spend-on-boticca.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hi doll, thanks for stopping by, I see that you from Rabat, i visited 2 months ago, it was really great! These pictures are amazing, what a beautiful resort, looks so relaxing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. OMG !!! Tu me donne trop envie d'aller au Bahamas !
    Les photos sont canons <3

    RépondreSupprimer

Google+ Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...