dimanche 29 juillet 2012

A New York Minute.

The last shots from our trip in New York, it's has been so much fun and i honestly fall in love with this city...Tomorrow you gona discover the second part of our trip , so stay tuned ;)
WEARING: First outfit: Shirt:ZARA, Short:H&M, Blouse:Abercrombie&F, Sneakers: Converse Second outfit: Shirt: aeropostale, jean;Levi's, sunglasses:Guess, Sneakers: Converse

7 commentaires:

  1. hahahaha the last one!

    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm dying to visit NY!Have fun,honey;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Even with little time, I'm here to say hi, wish I could visit her more often, but this complicated. I have not forgotten you, I'm just a lot of things to do, many works of course.
    I loved the pictures are beautiful!
    Post interesting and inspiring!

    A big kiss to you! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love your style and NYC!!!! greeting from Paris!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Des photos très sympa, j'adore New York :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Google+ Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...