samedi 7 janvier 2012

New In: DVF Sunglasses

Last week my boyfreind gave me a present: new sunglasses! Those one was already on my wish list for a while and now it’s finally mine. It’s a classic model so I can wear it for many years…. I'm so happy with it! What kind of sunglasses do you wear?

5 commentaires:

  1. My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera"

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Greetings from Italy

    Marlow

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oh they're so pretty! can't wait to see you wearing them!


    Escape

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have & love aviator sunglasses, but my "must have" is Ray Ban

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Besse7a Malika !!! I have Ray Ban and Versace sunglasses. But I'm looking for Tom ford right now !! Crossed fingers !! ;)
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Google+ Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...