samedi 16 juillet 2011

Inspiration look

Hier j'ai vu ce look dans un blog street style et ça m'a beaucoup plu...





Shirt: Zara
Jean: Etam
Basket: Converse
Bag: Vanessa Bruno

3 commentaires:

  1. Tu as vraiment su l'adopter ! Well done !

    RépondreSupprimer

  2. My sweet friend, I translated your blog, very nice and interesting you site.
    When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
    From this Saturday July 16th I pay tribute to Arab culture , Middle East songs,in Arabic lenguage.
    I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
    Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
    Albert.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. un look qui te vas vraiment très bien, j'adore ton jean

    RépondreSupprimer

Google+ Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...